Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?

Subject: Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:22:23 -0700
IRRC the 24 f2.8, 100mm f2.8, and 35-70mm f3.6 came with both a hood and
case. The 35mm shift, 200mm f5, and 75-150mm came with cases. The 50mm f1.8
came in a box without a case nor hood. Indeed finding a 50mm f1.8 case is
more difficult than finding either wide angle or tele lenses.

The early cases seem to be slightly better made than the latter ones
(different vinyl/faux leather). The bags are the most useful. I believe one
or two of the used lenses I bought much later had the hood and bag in the
box with the lens.

Jeff Keller