Re: [OM] (OM) Manual Zuikos on E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Manual Zuikos on E-3
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 02:08:43 +1300
Bill wrote>

> In a message dated 10/31/2010 10:24:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> The  Zuiko 85/2 does not focus close enough
>
> Extension tube?  Use mine with a tube all the time.  Bill  Barber

Oops, my bad. I have been without my set (don't know where they got to) for
so long and only recently bought a new set, that this possibility completely
escaped my mind.

Thanks for reminding me.

By the way, I will be out of computer range for a few days. Tomorrow
(actually at 2am it's later today) I'm travelling up to Christchurch to spend
what little time he will allow with my son before he heads off to alpine France
with his g/f for at least 6 months work/ski holiday.
I have only the one son ...

Brian Swale.