Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?

Subject: Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:27:03 -0000
My original OM10 and 50/1.8 came in separate boxes, with the lens in a
Styrofoam moulding. No case, no hood, no room for them, no mention of them,
precisely as John H. has described.  That would have been in 1980. The last
Olympus camera that I bought ... new. And the penultimate Olympus lens, new.

And is that a "wanted" ad in disguise, Chuck?

Piers