Re: [OM] OM pouches and cases

Subject: Re: [OM] OM pouches and cases
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:10:54 EDT
Ed, I think you're taking what Bill and I said too literally. Of course we
were talking about a damp humid environment. In that instance couldn't the
lens case hold in moisture and cause more problems than just storing them
out in  the open with air circulation? After all, there would be no air
circulation and  no light in the case.  I wasn't talking about a dry
environment.

George

In a message dated 11/2/2010 6:17:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,