Re: [OM] Week 42 and 43 Fotos for fun.

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 42 and 43 Fotos for fun.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:57:49 -0500
Ian, Roots is quite interesting. Stumped has the dreaded white sky
which I seems to always have to fight too. Both seem just a touch
intense on the color saturation, though.

Would I have been able to identify either picture as having been taken
with the 35-80? Of course not. But I can see where that lens was used
to great effect.

I'm using the 35-80 quite a bit lately on full-frame predigital
cameras. In fact, last night I scanned a roll taken with this lens
where there are a number of pictures where the image sharpness is only
limited by the film itself.

AG