Re: [OM] Project for this weekend--Not

Subject: Re: [OM] Project for this weekend--Not
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:39:45 +0100
That must be so satisfying to do, this weekend we hold the first swiss
charge syndrom meeting, the husband of the woman kerstin is organising
it with builds model steam trains for a living, how cool is that!  I
would love to have a real job making real things, maybe its time to get
a lathe and learn how to use it. I have been designated official
photographer for the meeting so hopefully there will be some nice
portraits to display next week - or maybe not ;-)