Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:44:55 -0500
> But I could do a lot more on an iPad, Ken.  Send me yours and I'll prove it;
> I don't mind if it has a US keyboard ;-)

LOL, I found the UK keyboard. Alas, still no CTRL, ALT, FUNC keys.

Speaking of said device... In a couple of days, clear skies allowing
of course, I'll be photographing a moon sliver (new moon) with anothe
cell-tower.  I've got the full-moons figured out, but I have to do the
sliver too. When? Where?  All predictable thanks to the nifty apps on
the iThingies.

AG