Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 02:41:27 -0400
Bill,

That's cool, where are you applying to for grad school? I'm working on my
masters in History now at Indiana University Fort Wayne. I'm a little over
half done. I'm just taking 2 classes at a time so I have time to care for my
son and do commercial work to pay the bills. I will have taken 5 yrs to
finish a degree that usually takes 2, but I'm not in a hurry. I'm getting it
for personal enjoyment, not a career goal...so having time to take pictures,
be with my son, and earn money are more important to me. Are you going to go
fulltime or do it part time like I'm doing? I can't wait to see your
project!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography