Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:04:04 -0500
The health care business is indeed strange. It is opposed by people who are
well employed and have much converage, and wanted by those who don't have
good converage.

I still don't, however see why we need to spend bazillions of tax dollars to
convert to a new system of measurement to make your life easier. Get a damn
calculator. that's what we do. Or, pay for all the new stuff required, I
sure don't want to and don't see why I should. I'd rather have potholes
filled than new highway signs in an unfamiliar system. I'll expect your
check.

Bill Pearce