Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:05:53 -0500
Chris,

You can have the guy!

Bill Pearce

From: Chris Barker [mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 3:30 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Indeed, Andrew, but try some of the accusations made about Obama's heritage,
religion, beliefs -- on mainstream broadcast media in the US.  For me it's
incredulity at what they can get away with.  Mind you, we can blame that
blimmin's Australian for a lot of the rubbish; let's hope that we can keep
his grip on the British from getting stronger.

Chris

On 4 Nov 2010, at 06:44, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> I was astonished by some of the objections I saw to universal health care
in the US. Seemed to be based on some strange misconceptions that must make
sense from the inside.