Re: [OM] OT: the Nykon "compact" won the competition -- a re-think

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: the Nykon "compact" won the competition -- a re-think
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 05:31:56 +0000
It's interesting to see the difference in the feel of the controls, between
when it's off and when it's on.  I am repeatedly surprised by how visual
feedback affects the feel.

I haven't read the instructions, yet I've almost finished setting it up.  I
must still find how to change the display for highlights . . .

Chris