Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 23:50:49 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> In the manufacturing world, the USA is pretty much entirely metric.

If by that you mean that if you go buy some manufactured item that says "Made
in USA" and expect all the nuts, bolts, and dimensions to be metric, I think
you're living in a different country than I am!

(Oh wait, you are... but I can still pick up something "Made in USA" in Canada
-- which is supposedly more metric than the US -- and find that it's almost
entirely Imperial measurements.)