Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:30:26 +1100
And you are missing the point too. America sneezes and the rest of us catch a
cold. Whatever you do has a massive effect beyond your boundaries, including in
this are.
Oh and Hilary is in town today, probably to demand something we don't want to
do much in the nicest possible way - like increase our commitment in
Afghanistan (er, you did know that we're there, didn't you?)
And, er, Imperial! You inherited them from elsewhere. Go on,have a revolution
against them
(We had them, didn't like 'em, got rid of them).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx