Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
So Charlie,

You dont actually expect me to say "thank you" for your explanation.

I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you...It destroyed a fine theory and
rendered senseless and entire sleepless night during which I worked on my
invention.

See, Raytheon has a technology which if employed correctly can single out a
person or a group of people in a crowd and cook them.  It is kinda like
directed energy microwave.  See, we are in different type of business...you
heal them, while...nevermind, lets not stray away from my point.

The point is that I was going to use this directed energy technology and use it
as my gramma would use the brick on my ear.  I would be able to adjust the
power and warm up a specific area, such as ear, throat, toe or an internal
organ in order to heal....

Now it is all ruined, thanks to you...:)

No, actually glad that you spent the time to explain it to me.  Thanks.  Now I
understand why peeps have tubes in their ears.  And I knew that the chance of
bacteria dying, before my cells get cooked is very slim too, but it would be
nice if it were true.  My invention would actually serve a purpose...:)

Best

Boris