Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 07:03:17 -0400
High quality M42 to 4/3 adapters are available from CameraQuest.  But
Chinese made adapters are also readily available on ebay with and
without AF confirmation chips at low cost (as little as $5).

You can even buy a Japanese made M42 to OM adapter on ebay but, since
there's only about 1/2mm difference in register distance, it has an
optical element for infinity focus.  This one is hard to find since it
doesn't say "OM" whereas most of the 4/3 adapter ads erroneously say
"OM".  It's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-Body-Universal-Lens-M42-Lens-Mount-Adapter-/260682333322?pt=Lens_Accessories&hash=item3cb1e0bc8a>

Chuck Norcutt