Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB? (Spanners)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB? (Spanners)
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:03:42 -0500
For heavy work, I have, for many years, used a 15" Crescent made by Crescent
Tool Co., Jamestown, NY.  It still works smoothly, and the jaws show no
damage or "play".  If need be, I am comfortable with slipping a length of 2"
pipe over the handle for extra leverage.  It is black steel, with no
plating.

I have other smaller "crescents" from odd manufacturers, but none as good as
the original.

I have found that pawn shops are a good source for this type of tool, if one
looks carefully at the merchandise.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA