Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:10:50 +0000
If it's anything like this service, you are automatically screened and cleared
to the Moose level on enlistment/commission; you know about it only if you are
required to be vetted for higher access such as the Chuck level.

And you would deal with the Moose level material only if you needed to.

The Chris level has changed over the years: I now have Moose clearance but I've
resisted handling anything above "Hey You" level for over 10 years -- it's too
much hassle and would require me to deal with keys, combinations and cross-cut
shredders.

Chris