Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 22:55:41 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> Of course, because of the Rumsfeld corollary:  We don't know what we
> don't know.  I knew that all along... or did I?

I never really really understood why there was such a fuss made about the
Rumsfeld comment.  But, maybe that's because, over the years, I worked with a
number of people that had no idea that there were things that they didn't know.
 And that's OK when someone is just playing the role of List pundit (not you
Chuck) but it can get dicey, for example, when the person is an engineer
designing a product.

Later,
Johnny