Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:51:51 +0000
Indeed!  I don't think that I should bother with the effort of opening the door
to the place.

But I'm surprised that Nathan was allowed to photograph any exhibits; or was it
because they were worried that not many people would come to exhibition and
hoped that photography would publicise the "work".

I suspect that, in that part of the world, viewers are less likely to be
shocked so the authors have to be more shocking than the last; but it doesn't
work for me as art, for the most part.

Chris