Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 03:39:21 -0500
Nathan,

I showed this link to a few friends tonight and we all thought the same
thing you did. This guy is an incredible sculptor. Nobody today has that
kind of skill at rendering the naturalistic human form. I guess the world
has too many Greek god statues, so he's doing something else, lol.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook