[OM] Off to Las Vegas today

Subject: [OM] Off to Las Vegas today
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:09:55 -0500
Off to Las Vegas today.  Unfortunately, not for fun.  My dad is having
cancer surgery on his parotid glands on Wednesday (the major salivary
glands in your cheeks and also full of facial nerves).  I'm going just
to see him, of course, but also to give my sister a hand if she needs
it.  I'll be gone a bit over a week.  Not taking the laptop but I'll
have computer access once I get to the house so you'll have to continue
to put up with me at least some of the time.

I'm actually going to Henderson which is a suburb on the southeast side
of Vegas.  That's where Gary Reese and his wife run a gallery (or at
least used to).  If hope to look him up and hope he's still there as I'm
thinking of hiring him to shoot my dad's 90th birthday party next year
as he did his 80th some 9 years ago.  That's assuming that my dad is up
to it and my brothers can get to Henderson from Texas such that there's
a real party.

See y'all later.  Flying, yecchh!  Wish I could drive there.

Chuck Norcutt