[OM] [FS] Mama done took my Kodachrome away

Subject: [OM] [FS] Mama done took my Kodachrome away
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <dallasgossfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:53:29 -0600
Hi, Y'all-
With the closing down soon of Kodachrome processing, I've come to the
realization that I no longer have a compelling reason to use film.

Lately I've been doing almost everything with digital. While it's not
perfect, it's better than film in several instances, and good enough in
others. The only thing digital won't do is make slides. But lately the
only film I've been shooting have been shots of the family gatherings
around Christmastime. I've been using Kodachrome for those occasions
because of it's archival quality. Without Kodachrome, I don't really
care to shoot film. The dark side of auto focus lenses, 500 jpegs on a
CF card, a nice zoom, and not having to set up a slide projector to see
the images makes digital a winner. And makes all my film equipment
redundant. Well, almost all. I'll keep some favorites: OM-2n, 24, 50 and
200mm lenses, bounce grip & flash.

The rest is up for sale. Since I don't have a whole bunch of spare time,
I'd like to sell it in one lot. 3 OMG's, 1 OM-1N, and 1 OM4Ti. 8 Zuiko
lenses (24f2.8, 50f1.4, 50f1.8, 50f3.5, 85f2, 100f2.8, 135f2.8,
135f3.5), and a pile of assorted other stuff. Condition varies, but is
mostly in the seriously used category. Anyone here still interested in
buying in bulk? I can supply a more complete description and pictures if
there is interest.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa