Re: [OM] OT: Anniversary Church Service and G12

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Anniversary Church Service and G12
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:20:04 +0000
Thanks, Bob; I'm still learning, always learning.

The Book of Remembrance is really well done, especially considering all the
re-building that must have been going on at the time of its incorporation in
the panels at the back of the church.  I have to say that despite the kerfuffle
that was going on that day (waiting for royalty, pissing with rain, guard of
honour getting wet and cold, worrying about other important people who might be
getting bored and my sh*tty cold) it made me proud to see that representation
of sacrifice.  And there are 10 large books for the Brits around the church
with names, whole families it seemed.

You have good taste, Bob old bean.  I interviewed her for her membership of the
Squadron; she is really personable and clever: she will be a doctor in a few
years' time.  Oh, and she can fly.

Chris