Re: [OM] Parotidectomy done

Subject: Re: [OM] Parotidectomy done
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:51:00 -0600
Sounds encouraging, Chuck.  Best wishes to both you and your family in
dealing with the daily problems, both household and medical.  After having a
new sink faucet set on my workbench for six months, I finally realized that
my rotator cuff problem was not going to let me install it.  I called my
favorite plumber.  Best $65 I ever spent.  My wife has thanked me numerous
times for getting it done.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA