Re: [OM] Blurbed

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurbed
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:46:09 +1100
That's what got me going in the first place.
Thanks mate.
Most people don't really have much idea why anyone would want to take pix of
strangers so they come in useful, especially for initiating conversations with
suitable subjects.
Oddly the 7x7 book came from The Netherlands and the 10x8 from California.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx