Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional (Former) Flower on Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional (Former) Flower on Friday
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:47:58 -0200
Thanks for looking and commenting, Wiliam.

I can lighten the stem just a bit, avoiding blowing out the highlights.
But then, I think the stem would loose its distance (three dimensional
look) from the white petal in the background.

Shall take another look at the Provia frame, if there's more light on
the stem (most probably ... ) I'll adjust Levels or Highlights/Shadows
and make a second version.

Fernando.