Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice light
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:22:39 +0000
I have noticed that my efforts using flash with the GF-1/20mm combination have
almost always been successful.  I can't remember if I have exp compensation set
for the flash, but the metering and the flash manage to get it right most of
the time.

That's not intended to detract from your photographic efforts, of course,
Nathan.

I felt sorry for the chicken and the lobster, by the way  . . . :-)

Chris