[OM] Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!

Subject: [OM] Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:51:45 EST
I've just returned from my trip to Maine to make application at Maine Media
 College for their MFA program and I successfully made the cut for
admission.  It has been both an interesting and challenging process for me  and
one
which required my doing things I'd not done in the past.  That was  good!

I will be tying up loose ends with the business and completing my move to
the Texas Hill Country over the next few months and plan to begin the MFA
program second quarter of next year.  I'll keep folks posted as to the
progress.

Bill Barber