Re: [OM] Blurbed

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurbed
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:16:47 +1100
I do like to do some available light when I work for myself - I've built a
black booth next to my favourite window for just that purpose. Even lighting is
for the more commercial work, like fashion shots. The lack of coherence is more
to do with the fact that the preview shows shows only a sample - about a third
of the pages. They are grouped into chapters.
And note that I always pay nude models, not vice versa. That's to avoid any
taint of exploitation.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx