Re: [OM] 0.95

Subject: Re: [OM] 0.95
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:32:01 -0500
I shoot at ISO 3200 fairly frequently.  And I'd surely shoot at 125000
if my camera supported it.  You likely don't shoot above 800 since the
E-3 probably doesn't support it very well.  If you could shoot at 1600
with no noise penalty why wouldn't you use that capability at least some
of the time?

Chuck Norcutt