Re: [OM] We need your help

Subject: Re: [OM] We need your help
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:33:58 -0200
Thanks Chris, Wiliam.

Loggedd-in, and the folowing appeared:

"Security Measures

We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security
measures. Your account has been randomly selected for this
maintenance, and you will now be taken through a series of identity
verification pages.

Protecting the security of your PayPal account is our primary concern,
and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Credit Card Information".

It provides partial info regarding my CC, and asks to enter the full CC number.

Ok., but it was robbed about a month ago, and I blocked it.
It wasn't mis-used, and I have a new one.
I'm not planning to make use of PayPal in the near future. Think I'd
better delay this maintenance procedure.

Fernando.