Re: [OM] 0.95

Subject: Re: [OM] 0.95
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:16:50 -0500
But don't forget the final step which is to enlarge the 50mm cropped
area to produce a print of equal size to the 100mm uncropped area.  That
means the size of the CoC for the cropped image must be decreased to
account for the additional magnification.  It's the decreased CoC
requirement which brings the DoF back into equilibrium despite the
differences in focal length.

Chuck Norcutt