Re: [OM] 0.95

Subject: Re: [OM] 0.95
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:16:42 -0500
Sorry to disappoint but there was no Canonista condescension intended.
It was a very simple statement about the utility of high ISO shooting.
Image stabilization is nice (and available on Canon lenses if you're
willing to pay the freight) but image stabilization does nothing for
subject movement.  My Canon 5D is now long-in-the-tooth for high ISO
shooting.  I wish I had the extra 5 stops of the Nikon D3S.  I'd surely
find a use for it with or without stabilization.

Chuck Norcutt