Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:18:41 -0800
> From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Or a Triumph Herald/Vitesse where you could sit on the front wheel...

Or a GMC school bus, where you just get right in there with the engine...

http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_More/1983-06-30_How_to_replace_a_fuel_pump/

Probably taken with an OM-2n with Zuiko 75-150 f4 zoom.

Our Craft definition of love is the basis for our interest in Natural Medicine
for both mental and physical healing. We consider that those who have lost the
desire to stop pain have forgotten how to love. All of our magic tends toward
this unselfish motive. -- Eli Gatoga