[OM] Henderson House Fire

Subject: [OM] Henderson House Fire
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:45:04 -0500
A house fire in Henderson, Nevada a few miles from my father's house.
Roofers were applying tar to the roof when the tar caught fire.  Total
loss of the house including a couple of trailers beside the house which
I think belonged to the building contractor.

Note that the Tamron 24-135 gets into flare trouble when pointed
anywhere near the sun at wide angles.  These shots mostly show only a
small yellow dot since the lens was pointed fairly well straight at the
sun.  Getting off axis a bit can result in longer multi-colored flares.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Henderson%20house%20fire/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt