Re: [OM] FS - Olympus OM 2S

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - Olympus OM 2S
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 08:02:27 EST

In a message dated 11/20/2010 6:21:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill,  this doesn't happen to be the Isle Royale OM-2S, does  it?

No.  The red and black lizard has just come home along with one  of its
siblings after spending some time with John at Camtech.  This one is  one I
recently picked up because it was in nice condition and needed to be  somewhere
getting used.  If it sells, that is great and if not I'll keep it  as a
back up.  As you know, the OM 2S is a very affordable model which  offers some
of the benefits of the more expensive OM 3 and 4 series.  Bill  Barber