Re: [OM] OT - A snippit from our lives as of late

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - A snippit from our lives as of late
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:04:04 -0500
The raw deals (plural) the Meskwaki got were begun by the French.  We
other natives didn't join in until much later.

Chuck Norcutt
who is part Mohawk via an Indian maiden and a French fur trapper named
Proulx... a difficult combination for living in a New England village.

On 11/21/2010 4:12 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Well done! As much as I enjoyed Thanksgiving when I was living in the
> US, I always had misgivings about the raw deal the Indians got.
>
> Cheers, Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman Alicante, Spain http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu http://www.nathanfoto.com PICTURE OF THE WEEK:
> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog
>
> YNWA
>

> On Nov 21, 2010, at 4:40 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>
>> http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=201011210332

My wife, Karen, was VERY instrumental in this happening and is the