Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire

Subject: Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:53:28 -0800
Joseph Eichler built numerous flat roofed housing tracts in California. Most
are rather ugly from the street typically looking like a garage door and a
fence but they have huge windows in the back that make you feel almost like
being outside without the bugs. It seems most people either love them or
hate them. Very few in the middle. I doubt they would stand up to any
significant amount of snow. It's very easy to walk around on the roof to get
the leaves off. They hold up surprisingly well to earthquakes given the
number of floor to ceiling windows they typically have.

Jeff Keller