Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:25:15 -0500
Charlie must be trying to maintain the population balance in North
Carolina.  Just as he's going there my daughter and family have left
there to go to my son's house in Buffalo where we'll all meet for
Thanksgiving.  The turkey and pumpkin pie and green bean casserole and
potage St. Germain will all be just right... because my wife is fixing
all those parts of the dinner.  You know, just like "mom" used to make.
:-)

Chuck Norcutt