Re: [OM] Olympus Microscope Competition Pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Microscope Competition Pictures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:36:47 -0500
Great stuff.  I also recognized several images that had to be stacked
for the depth of field.  I tried that once on a crabapple branch with
blossoms and didn't have much luck.  I discovered that I was moving too
slowly and that the leaves and blossoms were already wilting.  Not
visible to me at the time but clearly visible when trying to stack the
images.

I was using the free software "CombineZ".  I understand that PhotoShop
CS5 (maybe even CS4) supports stacking.  I keep threatening to update
from CS3 to CS5. Anyone have any experience there with stacking?

Chuck Norcutt