Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:16:17 -0500
I would still strongly suggest you use wireless triggers and not worry
about voltage or polarity.  The set that Andrew suggested (or any of the
hundred other similar ones) should work just fine in a studio.  They
tend to be a bit flakey at any significant distance but within the
confines of a studio should be reliable.  Use the AC powered unit (those
labeled for studio use) if your Elinchrom power cord is compatible.
Otherwise use a battery powered receiver.  I'm not familiar with your
light but assume that they have an optical sensor.  If so you only need
one receiver since triggering the first light will trigger the others.

Dr. Flash