Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:04:18 -0500
I have heard of the possibility of polarity problems but have never
known of one to actually occur.  I suspect that you'd have to resurrect
a flash out of the way distant past in order to find such a problem.
Flash manufacturers certainly wouldn't produce something today (or
perhaps the past 40 years or more) that would be deliberately
incompatible with the cameras on the market.

Given that David's flash units have less then 6 volts trigger voltage
places them as fairly recent.

Dr. Flash