Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:11:18 -0800
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I have heard of the possibility of polarity problems but have never
> known of one to actually occur.

The cheap evilBay radio triggers seem to be polarity sensitive with some packs,
and not with others.

My Speedotron packs have the stupid 120 VAC plugs. (I hope the engineer that
first started doing that spends hell strapped into an always-on electric
chair...) I figured out the polarity, and put a yellow paint dot on the
positive side of both the pack and the receiver. Now I can quickly plug it in
"right."

"No control" problems involve taking the responsibility to change the line on
the bottom on our face — to smile, to genuinely and peacefully accept these
problems and learn to live with them, even though we don't like them. --
Stephen R. Covey