Re: [OM] Major success

Subject: Re: [OM] Major success
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:11:04 -0600
> Congratulations, Ken!  Does this mean that a move is no longer imminent?

That is correct. Unfortunately... We had planned our move and then at
the last moment they decided to keep a core group of engineering here.
I'm planning, no longer engineering, but the engineers I work with are
here so that's where I stay. Yet my title includes the word
"engineer", but as any of you with the papers to back that up know,
it's a joke. My territory for network planning is Iowa and Minnesota.

AG