Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:08:57 +0100
I have to agree with moose on the cost, but they have the complete
bundle of 6 products on offer at the moment for 220 USD.  Thats around
37 USD per product. The problem I have is that I don't know photoshop
and I have little spare time to learn it, I have all the books which I
bought with the full intention of becoming a moose master (like a ninja
in the photo world) but time is a big issue for me.

BTW I have no affiliation etc with NIK software but viveza allowed me to
get from this

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/6716762_L89RL#1109847927_KLec7-L-LB>

to this

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2010-Few-Fotos-For-Fun/10979095_RYwEf#1077126852_DWoc3-M-LB>

in only a couple of minutes, it may not be perfect but for my use its
good enough and from my experiences I don't see how quick selection
could sort those branches out as fast to make a layer, but like I say I
am no photoshop expert ;-)