Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:30:55 +0100
Yes Thanks Moose, I had uploaded the two images again and was about to
post a new link when I saw you had done it already.

I wonder if the old link fails because I used the replace image option
in smugmug rather than uploading a new one, because my browsers always
showed the correct image,  I guess however it could have been cached
although it also worked when I tried from home.

I agree though moose the software doesn't work well for the faces
example you posted and viveza2 seems no better, but there are some
things that make life easier, like a ratchet spanner in the toolbox, not
necessary but saves time and effort.

I do intend to try and get more out of photoshop, I am normally quick at
picking things up but layers and masking in photoshop  like German are
proving difficult for me to learn, although if truth be know I haven't
devoted as much effort as I should ;-)