Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade
From: <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:46:34 -0500
---- AS wrote:

> For the lil bit more the ex+ might be worth it. I don't want to get something
> inop.

As others have commented KEH has always had a reputation for under-rating their
items - a bargain would actually be an excellent on eBay, an excellent actually
like mint, etc.  But, in the past year year I've noticed more and more postings
like John's that lead me to believe that their standards may have slipped.  If
you end up buying from KEH please tell us about your experience.

Cya,
JJ