Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:15:13 -0600
They would have taken them back oor repaired them, but I don'tknow anything
about their shop. I once got an 85-250 zoom from them that was soft. I
returned it and they worked on it, but I ended up sellingit as it also
lacked contrast. Only less than perfect exp[erience. I got a 250 fo rthe
hasselblad from them, graded bgn, that looked as if it was sbrand new.