Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:00:15 -0800
On 12/2/2010 9:53 AM, AS wrote:
> For the lil bit more the ex+ might be worth it. I don't want to get something
> inop.

My understanding is that BGN grade are guaranteed to work. I'm sure if the
person who took his OMs to John had sent them
back, KEH would have either returned them to working order (although probably
not as nice as John's work) or refunded
his money.

BGN stands for bargain, and bargain really isn't, no matter how cheap, if it
doesn't work.

On 12/2/2010 10:51 AM, AS wrote:
> Will do. From past buys experience has been positive but those were not bgn
> grade.

I've bought a handful of BGN grade stuff, lenses and a flash, from them, and
couldn't see why they weren't graded
higher.. Nothing in a year or more, though.

I don't know if others have had this. I've recently received notices from KEH
about their buying at local camera swaps.

Moose