Re: [OM] OM System Slide Copier

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System Slide Copier
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:44:23 -0500
I do use Swiffers to clean film but I've not had the guts yet to put one
on my 5D's sensor.  AG, on the other hand, says he uses them on his E1
with no apparent ill effect.

But don't forget to cut off the white plastic bits that look as though
they've been cut with pinking shears.  They're probably a bit scratchy.
  Cutting off the white plastic bits will necessarily cut some of the
dusting fibers so be sure to follow up with a pass in front of the
vacuum cleaner hose to clean up the cut fibers.

Chuck Norcutt